CONVERSE CONS"ONE STAR PRO AS ALEXIS"( WHITE/ENAMEL RED/EGRET)
2 in stock
CONS BY ALEXIS.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early '90s for skate, the One Star Pro became a fan favorite. Now it gets a special redesign by pro skater Alexis Sablone. The One Star Pro AS is updated with a rubber-backed leather upper and extra suede overlay in the toe box. Double needle stitching in the eyerow and a gold foil "Alexis" wordmark are signatures of the designer. For performance, a CX Foam sockliner absorbs impact and CONS traction rubber allows for better boardfeel. Signature Sablone.
Features And Benefits
- Low-top, rubber-backed leather skate shoe with extra suede overlay in the toe box for durability
- Converse CONS tongue label and custom Alexis Sablone star license plate
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place; Poly/cotton laces add durability
- CX Foam sockliner for impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outs